- Role & Deliverables:
- To ensure availability & provide the Safety Belts, PPEs as per requirements in manufacturing Plant
- Daily Plant Round in Morning and ensuring PPE Usage, Machine safety, No blockage of Red Lines & Emergency Gates.
- Conducting various training on safety (Chemical Handling, Fire & Safety, Lubricate oil, Welding & Gas cutting set, Code of conduct of all auditors, Loading Crain Safety & PPEs, ISO 14001, CTPAT)
- Ensure Mock Drill as per legal & Compliance Audit Requirements for any kind of emergency.
- Conducting Different Meeting as per legal & Compliance Audit Requirements (Works committee, Safety committee & Grievances committee)
- Coordinating Environmental Tests (Air, Noise, Light & Water) for Ambient Monitoring.
- Manage an effective internal audit of Safety based risk assessment & its mitigation across all business.
- Conducting Internal Audit as per safety checklist & Coordinate external Audit as per requirements
- Adherence to all Social, SHE and customer compliance requirements
- Identification & reduction of Safety related issues across all businesses in Punjab
- Updation of Legal Registers for the purpose of Statuary Compliance.
- Participate in State/Country Level CII Safety Awards
- Submission of Safety risk assessment & compliance status reports to the Management on continual basis.
- Champion in Safety Standards
- Knowledge of Statutory Compliances
- Knowledge of Implementing best SHE practices
- Knowledge of Internal , External, EHS & buyer audit
- Knowledge of National Labour laws
Key Performance Areas:
Functional Area : Manufacturing & Maintenance
Seniority Level : Executive
Annual Total Earnability : INR 6 - 9 (LPA)
Job ID : 50248597
Opening : 1
Closure Date : 20-02-2018
Contact Person : Mr Vishal Goyal