- Analyse all Quality parameters of Raw material before use.
- Good knowledge of Shade Matching & ongoing Fashion Trends
- Collect and analyse the data of different machines & Raw material QA reports for forecasting of continuous process development.
- Collect information of various product range through Marketing team and other resources that can be develop and introduce in the market.
- Initiating process improvement form Mixing to Packing of Finished goods.
- Implementing and maintaining a Quality Risk Management system to ensure that risks are adequately controlled in accordance with current requirements.
- Ensure the testings are being done as per schedule with proper data recording.
- Skill set development of quality team by conducting various training sessions.
- Coordination with PPC, Production & Marketing teams for making customer centric product.
- Ensuring all goods coming in the store are rigorously inspected in terms of Quality parameters & Quantity.
- Maintaining and improving departmental operational performance, to meet the requirements of regulatory authorities, company Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) and external and internal customers, with respect to quality, service, lead time and cost.
Key Performance areas:
- Right in First Time (RFT)
- Rework Cost
- New Product development
Functional Area : Research & Development
Seniority Level : Mid-Senior level
Annual Total Earnability : INR 9 - 15 (LPA)
Job ID : 50257152
Opening : 1
Closure Date : 31-08-2017
Contact Person : Mr Vishal Goyal