- Talent Acquisition : Manpower planning, sourcing through internal & external sources, selection, negotiation, offer to placement process and induction process.
- Budgeting : To ensure that HR actual cost is within the Approved Budget
- Internal Customer Satisfaction / Employee Communication : To improve the HR services by holding regular HR coordination meeting & Cross functional meetings.
- Support HR Initiatives : To launch new initiatives for improving employee engagement & HR processes
- Talent Management : To ensure implementation & monitoring the progress of Individual Development Plan for the Identified Hi-potentials.
- Audit Compliances : Facilitate Internal & external HR audits
- Focused Training & Development :
- Identify training needs and design, source/deliver training programs to meet quality and budgetary requirements.
- Align with corporate training plan where ever possible.
- Effective Implementation of PMS : Review & ensure effective Goal setting to enhance the overall performance ethic. Ensure and achieve Half yearly review of performance management system
- Exit Management : Review & Implementation of Exit Suggestions
- Employee Engagement : Facilitate & roll out the HR initiative for employee engagement to create the fun at workplace
- HR Review : Coordinating with Plant HR Monthly HR Reviews as per the schedule
- Group HR Policy Implementation :
- Ensure implementation and practice of Group HR policies and further revisions including statutory & legal requirements
- Manage compensation & benefits
- Manage separation process in case of exits, retirements etc
- Day to day peoples issues
Functional Area : Human Resource
Seniority Level : Mid-Senior level
Annual Total Earnability : INR 15 - 20 (LPA)
Job ID : 50259715
Opening : 1
Closure Date : 31-10-2017
Contact Person : Mr Yatin Mittal