We are looking for a Female M.B.B.S. graduate for day to day management of Occupational Health Centre (OHC) along with the Paramedics.
Role and Deliverables:
- Identification of Occupational health hazards at the plant across various shop floors.
- Identification of notifiable diseases (is any) as per the schedule II of the Factories Act.
- Address medical problems of the workers as well as any industrial health related problems i.e. monitoring hazards, use of PPE, biological monitoring, etc.
- Conduct pre-employment health evaluations
- Conduct health & wellness awareness programs & workshops on various topics lifestyle diseases, prevention of occupational health hazards, and importance of using PPEs etc.
- First Aid & Emergency Care/Basic Cardiac Life Support (BCLS)
- Organize a health risk assessment for the site by an Industrial Hygienist
- Medico-Legal Advisory Services i.e. liaison with industrial health governmental agencies etc.
- Provide emergency care to the employees in case of workplace related injuries, illness and exposure.
- Conduct a hygiene inspection of the workplace including the canteen and submit a report along with observations and recommendations
- Work with the factory safety manager to drive various awareness programs on health
- Maintain a congenial work environment with workers, management & unions
- Ensure minimum response time for treatment in case of occurrence of an incident in the Company premises
- Ensure availability of emergency medicines in the dispensary & in the First Aid Boxes as required under the rules / SOPs
- Arrange training in girls / boys hostels for awareness of SHE, Hygiene, First Aid & other medical tips
- Ensure the upkeep of the dispensary, proper functioning of the equipment's & working of the dispensary staff as per shift roster.
- Ensure proper documentation & maintenance of records, Audits & Compliance
- A.F.I.H. certification is a MUST
Key Performance Areas:
- Periodic health check up of employees
- Patient Satisfaction Rate
- Documentation of Compliance Records
Location : Budhni (Madhya Pradesh)
Functional Area : Administration & Welfare
Seniority Level : Mid-Senior level
Annual Total Earnability : INR 15 - 20 (LPA)
Job ID : 50275251
Opening : 1
Closure Date : 31-12-2018
Contact Person : Mr Vishal Goyal