- Monitors and review operation of Plant equipment and systems; to minimize unplanned downtime, anticipate solve problems in a timely manner and to identify opportunities for improvement; participate in plan development and performance review of Plant with Head operations.
- Planning for Energy conservation by optimum utilization & Innovation and reduce the Maintenance cost by increasing the spares lifespan with proper maintenance in Mechanical & Utility machines.
- Manage entire Mechanical maintenance of German Textile Machinery in Weaving, Dyeing & processing and CSP section & troubleshooting of utilities like compressors & cooling tower etc.
- Demonstrated competencies in project planning, scheduling, drawing cost estimates, mobilizing & managing manpower, machines and material resources to achieve project execution within defined cost and time parameters.
- Conducting root cause analysis of failure & evolving breakdown solutions within minimum turn around time.
- Initiates, implements and manages the Plant maintenance program based on best practices in the industry, with an emphasis on planning/scheduling and preventive/ predictive maintenance.
- Communicates regularly with all maintenance technicians, both individually and as a group, to ensure good two-way communication concerning maintenance issues.
- Planning for Inventory control of spare parts and minimize spares cons.
- Documenting maintenance history of machines to use it as useful reference to resolve maintenance issues.
- Ensuring Successful implementation of TPM initiatives by actively involving all members.
- Team Development: Coaching and mentoring the team members for better role enrichment and growth.
- We are looking for young & vibrant B.Tech candidate with 15+ years experience of managing mechanical maintenance in Towel or Bed Linen manufacturing plant.
ROLES & RESPONSIBILITY:
Functional Area : Manufacturing & Maintenance
Seniority Level : Mid-Senior level
Annual Total Earnability : INR 30 - 45 (LPA)
Job ID : 50269375
Opening : 2
Closure Date : 31-12-2018
Contact Person : Mr Vishal Goyal