- Oversee and monitor operation & maintenance of all machines (Machine Line + Juki + Cartons Packing) in the shift.
- Supervise the maintenance facilities to provide support for the operation of machines.
- To provide mechanical & electrical service and support for complete finishing house in the shift.
- Arrangement of spare parts to reduce m/c breakdown & preventive maintenance.
- Daily discussion with shift fitter at shift end.
- To co-ordinate machine line training to operatives with production dept. related to TPM , CLRI & other O&M related trainings
- Co-ordination with utility department for water supply, compressed air supply, department temp. & humidity & electrical power supply.
- To manage all Environmental, Health & Safety programs and ensure compliance.
- Data analysis and problem solving methodology .
- Motivating team for in-house developments and working for reducing inventory cost.
- To prepare budgets and control spending for all activities and operation of the section
- Create awareness & motivate subordinates through meetings & training manuals
Functional Area : Manufacturing & Maintenance
Seniority Level : Executive
Annual Total Earnability : INR 6 - 9 (LPA)
Job ID : 50291659
Opening : 10
Closure Date : 31-12-2018
Contact Person : Mr Vishal Goyal