- We are looking for young & vibrant candidate who will be responsible for taking care of mechanical needs with good erection and commissioning experience and maintenance schedules for Project expansions in Power and Textiles division.
- Must possess a blend of technical and soft skills to succeed at their position. Require technical knowledge of mechanical engineering and project management, as well as the communication skills necessary to manage the human component of a project.
- Analyze project requirements and perform technical calculations supporting design including FEA and CFD (Computational Fluid Dynamics).
- Create and finalize designs to meet project requirements
- Project Management: oversee project workflow and support internal and external resources to ensure timely delivery of projects.
- Mechanical design of customized solutions including motor sizing, pneumatic/electro-pneumatic/and electrical routing.
- To motivate all the maintenance staff and to develop team work between them.
- Understanding of Preventive and Corrective Mechanical Maintenance
- Understanding of Mechanical Parts
- Full kit planning of the preventive maintenance activities before planned shutdowns
- Material/spares procurement, coordinate with commercial/purchase department for material code, clarification to the vendors, purchase department, PR raised
- To maintain spares in stock
- Playing Captain in TPM (5S, Kaizen, JH 0, JH1, JH, 2 etc.)
Functional Area : Manufacturing & Maintenance
Seniority Level : Mid-Senior level
Annual Total Earnability : INR 6 - 15 (LPA)
Job ID : 50290957
Opening : 10
Closure Date : 31-12-2018
Contact Person : Mr Vishal Goyal