- The Project Manager (Electrical) will be responsible for estimating, cost control, forecasting and scheduling of new expansions Projects in Spinning & Energy division based out of Budhni Madhya Pradesh. We are looking for a candidate who will manage these projects in a manner that exceeds our customers expectations and ensures that our work adheres to all company safety policies.
- Achieves project electrical engineering objectives by recommendations to strategic plans; preparing and completing action plans; quality, and customer-service standards; resolving problems; identifying trends; determining administrative system improvements; implementing change.
- Meets electrical engineering financial objectives by forecasting electrical engineering requirements; preparing an annual budget; scheduling expenditures; analyzing variances; initiating corrective actions.
- Develops strategic electrical plans by studying operational plans; studying existing conditions; determining needs to accomplish operational plans; mapping solutions; updating and modifying requirements and solutions; preparing cost estimates and budgets.
- Plans electrical projects by determining specifications; selecting contractors; establishing installation schedules; planning shut-downs and installations; integrating requirements with architectural and mechanical designs; verifying code requirements; updating cost estimates.
- Completes electrical projects by supervising installations; resolving design issues.
- Maintains electrical systems by establishing and enforcing preventive and on-going maintenance, and testing programs; scheduling repairs; coordinating shut-downs and installations.
- Maintains safe and healthy work environment by establishing, following, and enforcing standards and procedures; complying with codes and legal regulations.
- Updates job knowledge by remaining current on codes and requirements; participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
- Accomplishes engineering and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
Functional Area : Manufacturing & Maintenance
Seniority Level : Mid-Senior level
Annual Total Earnability : INR 6 - 15 (LPA)
Job ID : 50291148
Opening : 10
Closure Date : 31-12-2018
Contact Person : Mr Vishal Goyal