- We are looking for a law graduate having 5+ years of experience in Legal or Contract management function for managing the contracts in various upcoming projects based out of Tridents Budhni plant ( Madhya Pradesh). The Contract Management Manager support internal stakeholders and Client team to enable the administration of government, international and commercial contracts and subcontracts in accordance with company policies and procedures, applicable laws, and customer requirements. Responsible for tracking and monitoring contract changes, deliverable, correspondence risks and maintaining associated documentation.
- Participates in Contract Management and Project Management teams to support contract and subcontract compliance.
- Draft contracts/Change Requests/Amendments/SOWs based on strategical discussions, client engagement teams input, and organizational needs and expectations.
- Draft, review and validate Work Orders/Project Orders/Change Orders and provide the insights. Coordinate with internal team form initiation till execution of any Change Requests/Amendments etc.
- Manage customer & supplier contracts: review and execution of non-Disclosure Agreements, Customer Agreements, Customer Orders, Support Agreements, Master Agreements, review of customer proposed terms and conditions. Ensure contract close-out, extension or renewal. Manage credit note requests.
- Address contractual queries from engagement stakeholders in case of any ambiguity. Provides clarity on contract language by conducting contract research. Recommend contract change in case of any gap identified related to contractual clauses of Service Provider.
- Process Improvement : Bring improvements in the existing business processes for optimization and meeting new quality standards. Continuously look for means to optimize and improve processes and documentation, drive automation, bring in efficiency across the function.
- Maintain contractual records and documentation such as receipt and control of all contract correspondence, customer contact information sheets, contractual changes, status reports and other documents.
- Define contract management processes for new offerings and bring in changes to the relevant systems, including but not limited to regulatory reviews and actions therefrom.
- Ensure that signed contracts are communicated to all relevant parties to provide contract visibility and awareness, interpretation to support implementation.
- Extract and track the contractual obligations systematically by categorizing the criticality, priority and business impact.
- Identify the risk associated with the non-compliance of contractual obligation.
- Be the trusted advisor to the business unit teams, bring in solutions that achieve business objectives
- Strong depth and understanding of contract management/ legal skills.
- Good communication skills (oral presentations; business writing) to interact with Global teams.
- The ability to multi task, with excellent communication/presentation skills.
- Ability to read and understand small non - complex contracts and agreements
- Proficiency using Microsoft Office software .e.g. Excel Word PowerPoint. Required
- Detail - oriented flexible and able to respond to last minute changes.
Roles and responsibilities :
Desired Candidate Profile :
Functional Area : Corporate Affairs & Legal
Seniority Level : Mid-Senior level
Annual Total Earnability : INR 15 - 15 (LPA)
Job ID : 50291453
Opening : 2
Closure Date : 31-12-2018
Contact Person : Mr Vishal Goyal