- Talent Acquisition: Manpower planning, sourcing through internal & external sources, selection, negotiation, offer to placement process and induction process.
- Budgeting: To ensure that HR actual cost is within the Approved Budget
- Internal Customer Satisfaction / Employee Communication: To improve the HR services by holding regular HR coordination meeting & Cross functional meetings.
- Support HR Initiatives: To launch new initiatives for improving employee engagement & HR processes
- Talent Management: To ensure implementation & monitoring the progress of Individual Development Plan for the Identified Hi-potentials.
- Audit Compliances: Facilitate Internal & external HR audits
- Focused Training & Development:
o Identify training needs and design, source/deliver training programs to meet quality and budgetary requirements.
o Align with corporate training plan where ever possible.
- Effective Implementation of PMS: Review & ensure effective Goal setting to enhance the overall performance ethic. Ensure and achieve Bi-Annual review of performance management system
- Exit Management: Review & Implementation of Exit Suggestions and Retention of Right Talent, along with reduction of TAT in F&F process
- Employee Engagement: Facilitate & roll out the HR initiative for employee engagement to create the fun at workplace
- HR Review: Coordinating with Plant HR Monthly HR Reviews as per the schedule
- Group HR Policy Implementation:
o Ensure implementation and practice of Group HR policies and further revisions including statutory & legal requirements.
o Manage compensation & benefits.
o Manage separation process in case of exits, retirements etc.
o Day to day peoples issues.