To provide timely and adequate medical services to all the patients / members.
• Ensure minimum response time for treatment in case of
occurrence of an incident in the Company premises.
• Ensure adherence to Compliances, Dispensary SOPs &
• Ensure availability of emergency medicines in the dispensary &
in the First Aid Boxes as required under the rules / SOPs.
• Arrange trainings in girls / boys hostels for awareness of SHE,
Hygiene, First Aid & other medical tips.
• Ensure the upkeep of the dispensary, proper functioning of the
equipments & working of the dispensary staff as per shift roster.
• Ensure proper documentation & maintenance of records,
Audits & Compliances.
• Ensure proper disposal of Bio degradable waste of Dispensary.
• Ensure that the Assets in the Dispensary remain functioning &
• Ensure the proper functioning of Ambulance & that in case of
emergency the ambulance reaches the spot within 4 to 5
• Ensure cleanliness, hygienic conditions in the Hostels (Boys &
Girls) & all the Canteens by way of getting the requisite sprays
done to avoid flies, mosquitoes & insects.
• Surprise checking of the food quality in all the Canteens &
ensure that the medical examination of the canteen staff.
Functional Area : Administration & Welfare
Seniority Level : Mid-Senior level
Annual Total Earnability : INR 15 - 21 (LPA)
Job ID : 88677866
Opening : 1
Closure Date :
Contact Person : Sarika Thagiria